Advice and Information
Students can find numerous advising services at Universität Hamburg. These are organized by area of responsibility.
At the Hamburg Center for Teacher Education (ZLH), they can find advice and information on the following topics:
- Minimization of timetable overlappings: time-slot model for teacher training degree programs
- School internships (under construction)
- Supplementary studies for teachers who have earned their teaching degree abroad (under construction)
- Recognition of practical experience to become eligible for Teacher Training in Vocational Education
Advice and information at Universität Hamburg
See the Faculty of Education pages for an overview on the currciula and guides to teacher training degree programs.
The Center for Academic Advising offers services specific to teacher training (counseling for individuals and in small groups, information sheets) as well as general academic guidance (material and talks).
This portal contains an extensive collection of information about teacher training in Hamburg for students and prospective students. The information has been provided collaboratively by all institutions and parties at Universität Hamburg in charge of teacher training degree programs.
The teacher training blog is an online service for questions, tips, problems, and ideas related to teacher training in Hamburg. Information is provided in consultation with all participating institutions and parties.
Academic guidance on the following teacher training programs is offered by the Faculty of Education’s academic and examinations office. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org(pruefungsverwaltung_lehramt.ew"AT"uni-hamburg.de).
- Teacher Training for Primary Schools
- Teacher Training in Primary and Lower Secondary Education I
- Teacher Training for Secondary Schools (Stadtteilschulen and Gymnasien)
- Teacher Training in Special Needs Education (all profiles)
Academic guidance on teacher training for vocational schools and education is offered by the Institute of Vocational and Business Education.